By enjoying our pool and all the facilities offered and by discovering such a beautiful region, it’s impossible to be bored!
On the domain
Our large pool (12m*6m) is shared with the other houses and is open from April to October. It is a covered pool, which allows keeping the heat and so enjoying the pool during spring and autumn. And no worries, in summer, we can open the sides of the covering; you will feel like you are in open air!
Opening hours: 9am-noon / 2:30pm-7pm every day except from Sundays. New this summer: the pool is open until 9:30pm on Tuesdays in July and August!
You also will find a ping-pong table with its rackets and balls, a badminton field with an amazing open view and a lot of children facilities like swings…
We also offer you to go fishing in one of our ponds. We don’t provide any fishing rod! Think to bring yours.
Our beautiful region
Because we are from Roussillon and Apt, we perfectly know our region and we will be able to guide you towards amazing places to discover.
Moreover, You will find in each cottage, a file with a multitude of flyers of the different sites to discover from the nearest villages like Roussillon or Gordes to the farthest ones.
We are at your service for further information over the region and you will find books at your disposal in our personal library (books about ocre, walking…)
Here are some ideas :
« Un des plus beaux villages de France » villages: (one of the most beautiful villages in France)
- Roussillon with its ochre cliffs, its ochre trail and its ochre conservatory.
- Gordes: a village all made of stones. See the Bories village (curious igloo-shaped structures made of stones), its castle, the Sénanque abbey…
- Oppède le Vieux and its old feudal village…
- Ménerbes, hung on a rock, with its wine and truffle house and its corkscrew museum.
- Vénasque and its fortifications
- Lourmarin and its castle
Other villages also worth the trip: Lacoste, Bonnieux, Joucas, Goult, Saignon, St Saturnin les Apt, Rustrel for its provencal colorado, Sault for its lavender, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Apt and l’Isle sur la Sorgue for their markets.
A wonderful region for hiking:
- The G.R 6 « Alpes-Pyrénées » crosses our domain, the ochre trail in Roussillon…
- Les gorges du Régalon, de Véroncle or de la Nesque, cedar forest in Bonnieux, Oppedette canyon, Lioux cliff…
- The Ventoux
You also can discover these sites by cycle. Go to Velo Loisir Provence ‘s website
Places to go (1hour by car):
- Moustiers Ste Marie, Ste Croix and Esparron sur Verdon lakes
- Avignon, its festival and its popes’palace
- St Rémy and the Baux de Provence, Arles and the Camargue
- The dentelles de Montmirail near Beaumes de Venise
- The Mount Ventoux
- And of course the sea is not far!
A dynamic region thanks to the festivals :
- Avignon festival
- Gordes summer nights www.soireesdegordes.fr
- The Apt ” tréteaux de nuit “
- Lacoste festival
Provencal markets to discover:
- Isle sur la Sorgue secondhand market
- Apt market on Saturday mornings
- Coustellet market on Sunday mornings
- Roussillon market on Thursday mornings and a producer market on Tuesday nights in summer.